ZENTX Media Group takes pride in employing the best of the best! If you’re interested in becoming part of our team, please send your resume to Kathleen Wenz at firstname.lastname@example.org. Available positions are outlined below.
Want to join our team?
ZENTX is a group of creative and talented artists, thinkers, and makers, who create extraordinary visual products. Our customers come to us because they trust us to create engaging and interactive brand experiences that will help them connect with their audiences. And we can do this thanks to the expertise, creativity, and inquisitiveness of our incredible team. Each member is obsessed with producing the best exhibits and environments that will inspire our customers and their audiences.
At ZENTX, we’re all about culture. And culture starts with the people. That’s why we seek out individuals who not just understand but get excited about our core values. These people are creative, humble, and top notch. Their positive attitudes and respect for others get them far, especially since they’re the kind of people who take ownership of their personal and professional lives.
As a team, ZENTX team members share a desire to not only improve their lives financially but also to overcome obstacles and win. That’s why we value working as a unified team and treating one another as family. And, as all of us would tell you today, that’s exactly what we are. Family.
Job Position: Craftsman
Starting Wages: $12.00-$16.00 per hour
Hours: Monday thru Friday, 7:00-3:30 (with a half-hour lunch)
Job Type: Full-time
Interested candidates may apply by sending a resume to email@example.com.
ZENTX is on the hunt for an exceptional individual to join our team as a craftsman. Since this person will be creating custom products for our customers, we need someone with strong hands-on skills. Candidates should be experienced in working with machinery, metal, wood, and power tools. Not only that, but the best candidates will be diligent and persistent individuals who are eager to design and construct quality products starting with nothing but basic ideas.
In order to apply, you must have the following:
- A high school diploma (at minimum)
- A driver’s license
- A portfolio or examples of past creative projects
Do you have the skills? Here are the traits and types of training the job requires:
- Independent, but also a team player (Like the dudes in those sports movies.)
- Experienced in reading blueprints and shop drawings (Prove to us that a picture is worth a thousand words.)
- Able to study designs and bring them to life (Think Frankenstein’s monster: “It’s ALIVE!”)
- A pro at assembling components (Do you play with legos much?)
- Pretty organized (How often do you lose your keys?)
- In good physical condition (You don’t have to be Superman, but that would be a plus.)
- Capable with mechanical elements (Maybe you take apart toasters in your spare time.)
- Ready and willing to travel occasionally (Again, it’d be a plus if you were Superman…)
- Trained in working with machines (We’ve got a list of tools for you below.)
- Competent at adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing all units of measurement (They call mathematics “the poetry of the universe.” Are you a poet?)
- A problem solver (And we’re not just talking about math problems.)
- An expert in building any thingamajig (Have you built a bar out of a boat?)
- A good verbal communicator (Grunting is fine, but sometimes it just doesn’t do the trick.)
Your mission, should you choose to accept it, will include working with the following tools on a daily basis:
- Hand tools
- Power tools
- Precision measuring tools
- Drill press
- Table saw
- Hand router